The quote, above, opened my last blog post about “the problem of illegal aliens”. Although technically about that specific issue, that post was also intended to introduce a more general point about how to consider political questions from a truly Human point of view.
I think most of my future posts may follow this approach:
- What is the Political Question?
- What Are the Left vs Right Conventional Political Answers?
- How the Conventional Political Answers All Relate to Government Laws, Activities, or Programs.
- What Different Answers Would Arise From Taking a Truly Human Approach to the Issue?
- To What Extent Can You Implement a Truly Human Solution in a Government Dominated Society?
The last point will be interesting to discuss, since truly Human solutions, implemented fully, may well be illegal in today’s society.